Ordering / Customer Service Information
[Company details] [Contact details] [Pricing/Ordering] [Payment methods] [Bank details]
[Credit card processing] [Digital Store] [Product warranties] [Further questions / comments]
- Trading history / nature of business: P4L (Property for London Ltd) has been trading successfully for over 5 years - primarily as a property web company, but also as as a reseller of computers, printers and other related products through its 'Digital Store'.
- Digital Store: Our Digital Store is supplied by one of the largest and most successful wholesalers in the UK
- Credit card processing: Facilities provided by Barclaycard Merchant Services
- Company Registration Number: 3406290
- VAT Registration Number: 701 9199 38
The following contact details may be useful if you wish to place an order with us, or if you require any information about our products and services. Our Customer Service team will be very happy to assist you. Address your queries to Aziza Shah (London Property Sales or Lets), Elena Perez (Spanish Property Sales or Lets), or Graham Barnett (Digital Computer Gizmos and other Website Sections). Please contact us:
020 7791 9839
by post to P4L Ltd, The Suite UG, 655 Commercial Road, London, E14 7LW or
by email to info@P4L.co.uk
|Ordering: Pricing and Payment|
Pricing on P4L
As per our home page all prices are exclusive of VAT and shipping. Therefore, tax and shipping charges will need to be added to the prices quoted (see table on each product page). An exception is the pricing of courses and publications on Property Lettings Management which carry no VAT or shipping charges.
Placing an Order
There are three options for ordering goods from our Digital Store:
For a quote call 020 7791 9839: Mon-Fri, 08:30 to 17:30
- Through secure Yahoo! Store server: Put item(s) into the Shopping Cart, enter your billing address, credit card details etc. You will receive email notification that your order has been received.
- By phone: Call 020 7791 9839 and ask for Graham
- By email: Send order to info@P4L.co.uk
It is important to remember that orders placed are subject to availability, and price confirmation by P4L. On receipt of every order, we will email you a Pro Forma Invoice confirming order and payment details which will then be used as your order document should you wish to proceed.
We are able to accept Cheque, Bank Transfer or Credit Card payments.
Use the following information:
- Cheques and Bank TFRs:
|Cheques payable to:|
|Send cheques to:|
|Transfer Ref:||[Use your surname as a reference if making a TFR]|
Credit or Debit Cards
We accept the following card types:
Card processing is via Barclaycard Merchant Services
Credit Cards: Company Policy
Company policy with payments received for out of stock items
If the item is due into stock within a week of the order date, cheques will be cashed to allow time for funds to clear. Credit card transactions will not be processed until the item comes into stock.
Credit Card Verification
As you will be aware, payment by credit card quite rightly gives you, the cardholder, certain important safeguards to protect you in all credit card transaction. As a Internet supplier, dealing with 'Card Not Present' (CNP) transactions, we are less well protected against credit card fraud and need therefore to take measures to ensure that we are dealing with the actual cardholder.
Consequently, we have certain requirements for credit card orders as follows:
LAST 3 DIGITS ONLY whatever the card type
For transactions with total order value over £500, customers should fax a photocopy image of the card front and back, together with additional ID (e.g. driving Licence)
In addition, for Switch cards which have them, the Start Date and/or Issue Number must also be supplied.
- Full billing address supplied with every order
- Goods will be delivered to the billing address only
- Card Security Code to be supplied along with the card number
- Card Security Code can be found on the name strip on the card's reverse side
- Card Security Code is the
Digtal Store Order Fulfilment
All equipment from our Digital Store is supplied brand new and direct from our wholesaler's wharehouse on a next working day basis from the day that we receive cleared funds for the order.
Typical time from placement of order [assuming item(s) in stock]:
- Credit Card Payment: delivered next working day (Mon - Fri), or following authorisation of payment by card issuer and meeting of our conditions detailed above.
- Cheque Payment: allow 6 working days from the day we receive your cheque
- Bank Transfer: delivery in 3-4 days following date TFR is made; sooner if your bank is Barclays
- Cash Deposit: next day if made at Barclays; 2-3 days if made at other banks
All products in our Digital Store are supplied with full manufacturers guarantees as detailed in the product page on our website. We can provide customer service telephone numbers for all manufacturers as required.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with the condition of our products when you receive them, then we will arrange for the goods to be collected from you. A refund or exchange item will be issued promptly. You should let us know within one working day of receiving the faulty item(s).
Returns policy on Goods 'Wrongly Ordered' - IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTEThank you for visiting our site.
There will be a cost liability to customers who, on receipt of the goods, find they have ordered the wrong item(s) or part(s). Under such circumstances:
- Carriage charges (already paid to supplier by P4L) will not be refunded.
- A 15% restocking fee (levied by P4Ls supplier) will be applied to the cost price of the goods and deducted from the refund.
- P4L's own costs will be applied as appropriate:
- £1.04 - on refunds to cards through Barclaycard Merchant Services.
- £1.00 - to cover refund cheque and postage costs.
Further questions020 7791 9839.
Should you have any further questions or comments please feel free to contact Graham Barnett on